Analytics-Driven SIEM Solutions
Many legacy SIEMs fail to keep pace with the rate and sophistication of modern day threats. Splunk’s analytics-driven SIEM goes beyond simple information and event management to tackle real-time security monitoring, advanced threat detection, forensics and incident management. With an analytics-driven SIEM you can build a stronger security posture and improve cross-department collaboration.
Splunk’s analytics-driven SIEM provides:
- Visibility: Enhance incident response and investigations using security and non-security data collected across your organization.
- Context: Collect, aggregate, de-duplicate, and prioritize threat intelligence from multiple sources to enhance your security investigations.
- Efficiency: Streamline security operations by conducting rapid investigations using ad-hoc searches as well as static, dynamic and visual correlations to determine malicious activities.
- A Big Data Platform: Using a modern, big data platform enables you to scale and solve a wide range of security uses cases for SOC, SecOps and compliance.
- Flexible Deployment Options: Use on-premises, in the Cloud or in hybrid environments depending on your workloads and use cases.
- Gain insight from hybrid, Cloud and on-premise services
- Behavioral Analytics: Uses machine learning detected anomalies data to optimize SecOps and reduce complexity, speeding up the ability to investigate and respond to threats and attacks.
- Analytic Stories: Give you advice on how to investigate and take action on threats detected in your environment.
What Is SIEM?
SIEM, Security Information and Event Management, provides security monitoring, advanced threat detection, forensics and incident management and more. SIEM provides the foundation for streamlined security operations.Using Splunk Software as a SIEM
Top 8 Reasons to Replace Your Legacy SIEM
Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) is a SIEM that uses machine-generated data to provide operational insights into security technologies, threats, vulnerabilities and identity information.
Splunk Enterprise collects and analyzes the big data generated by your technology infrastructure, security systems and business applications to provide Operational Intelligence.
Still Have Questions?