Improve IT Performance. Protect Patient Privacy.
Healthcare is undergoing a transformation and IT is at the forefront of key strategic initiatives. Splunk® provides Operational Intelligence across the healthcare ecosystem to support initiatives such as protecting patient records, optimizing existing systems to improve patient care, and enabling online and mobile access.
Splunk software can help you:
- Gain insights into system performance and interact with the broader healthcare ecosystem
- Protect patient records and comply with regulatory requirements
- Improve the uptime of your online healthcare services and patient portals
- Deliver better information access to patients, payers and providers
Watch to see how Molina Healthcare is using Splunk IT Service Intelligence to optimize claims processing and call center operations at clinics in underserved communities.Read the Success Story
Why Splunk for Healthcare?
Splunk addresses Healthcare IT challenges by providing operational intelligence across a broad range of use cases for providers, payors, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), medical device manufacturers and healthcare information exchanges (HIE).
Claims ProcessingEasily profile transactions touching systems and applications supporting the claims process to ensure successful completion.
Protecting Patient RecordsSupport your MU2 initiatives, HIPAA compliance needs, and reduce the risks of HITECH penalties for privacy breaches with Splunk Enterprise 6.3, certified as an EHR module for audit reporting.
Device MonitoringTrack usage and performance of medical devices to ensure they are fully functional and capturing patient data securely.
Splunk wins 2015 Leading Edge Award in Interoperability
Healthcare Informatics recognizes Splunk for going above and beyond in their use of information technology solutions for healthcare.
Read the Blog
*This EHR Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by InfoGard, an ONC-ACB, in accordance with
the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent
an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
For more information, please visit Infogard's EHR Certification List and the ONC Certified Health IT Product List.
- Splunk at Cerner Corporation
- Splunk at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Splunk at Union Hospital
- Splunk at iRhythm
- Splunk at HealthTrans
- Splunk at a Global Pharmaceutical
- Splunk at OhioHealth
- Splunk at Surescripts
- Middlesex Hospital: Splunk and Healthcare
- iRhythm: Splunk At Heart of iRhythm Operation
- Bosch: Splunk in Healthcare
- Group Health: Interview with theCube