Splunk Training + Certification
Learn more about Splunk Education Programs
- Free Courses
- Courses for Users
- Courses for Splunk Administrators
- Courses for Splunk Cloud Customers
- Courses for Splunk Architects
- Courses for App Developers
- Courses for Enterprise Security Administrators
- Courses for Enterprise Security End-Users
- Courses for IT Service Intelligence Administrators
- Courses for IT Service Intelligence End-Users
- Certification Tracks
- Splunk Fundamentals 1
- Splunk Fundamentals 2
- Advanced Searching and Reporting
- Advanced Dashboards and Visualizations
- Building Splunk Apps
- Splunk for Analytics and Data Science
- Splunk Infrastructure Overview
- Splunk Enterprise System Administration
- Splunk Enterprise Data Administration
- Troubleshooting Splunk Enterprise
- Splunk Enterprise Cluster Administration
- Splunk Cloud Administration
- Architecting Splunk Enterprise Deployments
- Splunk Architect Certification Lab
- Developing with Splunk's Java and Python SDKs
- Administering Splunk Enterprise Security
- Using Splunk Enterprise Security
- Implementing Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Using Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Splunk User Behavior Analytics
- All Videos
- Splunk Cloud Tutorial
- Installing Splunk Enterprise 6 on Linux
- Installing Splunk Enterprise 6 on Windows
- Getting Data In to Splunk Enterprise (Linux)
- Getting Data In (Windows)
- Getting Data In with Forwarders
- Basic Search in Splunk Enterprise 6.3
- Create a Dashboard in Splunk Enterprise
- Using the Splunk MINT SDK for Android
- Using the Splunk MINT SDK for iOS
- Basic Search in Splunk Light
- Create Reports in Splunk Light
- Create Dashboards in Splunk Light
- Create Alerts in Splunk Light
- Download Fact Sheet
From novice to expert, Splunk can be harnessed by anyone with the right training — and it’s never been easier to get up to speed. Whether you're simply learning your way around the Splunk platform or getting certified to become a Splunk ninja, there is a learning path or certification track for you!
Enjoy a personalized experience through Splunk Learning Paths that guide you through a selection of courses based on your specific role. Go from Splunk newb to Splunk pro along the path best suited for you.
Whether you are Splunk Cloud customer or Splunk App developer there’s a path for you. Take the journey that’s best for you.
Splunk Education's learning path for power users takes you from investigative keyword searches to creating rich reports and visualizations to becoming a Splunk search ninja!
Splunk Education's learning path for Splunk Cloud customers offers courses for end users as well those in charge of managing Splunk Cloud users, data inputs and configurations.
Learn concepts and best practices for sizing, scaling, and deploying Splunk across your organization. These classes prepare you to design and implement a Splunk distributed deployment.
This path prepares security practitioners to use Splunk Enterprise Security (ES). Students will use ES to identify and track security incidents, analyze security risks, use predictive analytics and threat discovery.
Splunk certification is just around the corner. Whether you are new to Splunk software or a seasoned pro, certification can add value to your professional journey. Make sure to read the certification FAQs if you’re not sure where to start.
Certification versions have been automatically upgraded from 6.3 to 6.x. Certification versions other than 6.x are out of date and not considered in good standing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the upgrade path specific to your certification.
As of May 2017, two new customer certifications are available: Splunk Certified User and Splunk Certified Architect II. Certification policies have been updated as of May 2017. We recommend you review the FAQs and familiarize yourself with our policies here.
This awesome new certification track is designed to teach everyone the basic concepts of Splunk including how to search, create reports, create dashboards, perform look-ups and create alerts. This certification is a prerequisite to the Splunk Certified Power User certification. Candidates who hold an active, current, Splunk Certified Power User certification as of May 18, 2017 will be automatically granted Splunk Certified User.
This certification track prepares Splunk Partners and Customers to become Splunk Certified Power Users. In addition to attending the listed classes, participants take part in an online final exam. This certification is a prerequisite to the Splunk Certified Admin certification.
This certification track prepares Splunk Partners and Customers to become Splunk Certified Admins. In addition to attending the listed classes, participants take part in an online final exam.
This certification track prepares Splunk Partners and Customers to manage and troubleshoot a standard distributed deployment with indexer and search head clustering.