Unlock the Hidden Value of Your Machine Data
The financial services industry is in a state of flux with multiple technologies, competitive, regulatory and demographic factors impacting the way firms conduct business and achieve results. Connected by a sophisticated network of electronic systems, retail banks, investment banks and insurance companies generate terabytes of machine data every day for high-volume activities like trading, payment or claims processing and multi-channel banking.
Splunk turns this machine data into Operational Intelligence to help financial services companies compete and win in the face of unprecedented business and technology transformation and:
- Reduce the threat of increasing cybersecurity and fraud risks
- Achieve IT operational efficiency as you modernize core banking, trading and insurance systems
- Bring order to unstructured data to achieve regulatory compliance and avoid penalties
- Utilize advanced analytics and machine learning to gain deep customer insights across all channels
- Monitor complex, multi-step financial processes (e.g., payments; electronic trading) to meet customer commitments and obtain end-to-end visibility
NASDAQ uses Splunk Enterprise and Splunk User Behavior Analytics to speed security investigations by more than 50 percent and drive massive efficiencies in data gathering across teams.Watch the Video
Why Splunk for Financial Services?
Splunk provides the leading platform for Operational Intelligence to address challenges in the financial services industry across IT operations, security, advanced analytics and business process monitoring.
Monitor Complex Financial Business ProcessesGain complete visibility of customer commitments across complex, multi-step business processes. Be better prepared to move to real-time processes in areas such as payments, financial messaging and blockchain technology.
There are many free apps and add-ons developed by Splunk and the Splunk developer community that simplify the connection and collection of data for financial services.
FIX Log ParsingA series of field extractions that can be applied to the FIX log format.
Get the App
PCI ComplianceDesigned to help organizations meet PCI DSS 3.2 requirements.
Get the App
Bitcoin ObserverThe block chain serves as the public general ledger for all Bitcoin transactions.
Get the App
- Splunk at ING Bank
- Splunk at UniCredit
- Splunk at PagSeguro
- Splunk at Interac
- Splunk at AZL
- Detecting Insider Threats
- BNP Paribas Interview with theCube
- FINRA Interview with theCube
- Flagstar Bank Interview with theCube
- WorldPay Interview with theCube