SPLUNK AT A GLANCE
Come work with a global leader in security and observability
Welcome to Splunk, Krakow’s best-kept tech secret.
- Splunk serves over 11,000 enterprise-level organizations, has been deployed at 90+ Fortune 100 companies, and has built a thriving network of over 2,400 partners.
- Our award-winning culture has helped put us on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, 100 Best Companies to Work for, Best Workplaces for Technology, and Best Workplaces for Women lists.
- Splunk’s Executive Leadership Team is building technical and operational infrastructure for our next phase of growth.
Making an impact from day one
When you work here, you’ll help Splunk drive value for organizations and brands around the world.
- Splunk processes about 65 million data points for AWS, about 12 million for Azure and around 6 million for the Google Cloud Platform.
- Splunk’s observability solutions are proudly built on open standards; in fact, Splunk Observability Cloud is OpenTelemetry native.
- Splunk products are helping Papa Johns safeguard their systems and protect data for their 26 million Papa Rewards members.
- Our team’s work empowers Stripe to accelerate their innovation by reducing complexity so they can focus on building applications fast while ensuring 99.9998% uptime across systems.
- Splunkers help enable Heineken to keep its operations running smoothly across its ecosystem of over 4,500 applications.