Splunk ITSI for Event Analytics
Revolutionize event monitoring by combining service context with artificial intelligenceWatch the Video
When important IT events are buried among thousands of others, IT teams find themselves paralyzed with too many alerts. You can’t find and fix important issues fast when you’re manually filtering out the noise and finding the few events that matter. The real focus should be on managing the problem, not the event.
Splunk IT Service Intelligence for event analytics uses machine-driven artificial intelligence (AI) to turn all data into immediate action, so you can identify existing and emerging issues, quickly prioritize restoration of business-critical services and make decisions based on your data, not your best guess.
Gartner Market Guide | Market Guide for AIOps Platforms
Why Splunk ITSI for Event Analytics?
Find and fix the most important issues
- Detect patterns to analyze events and model important services on relevant technical and business KPIs
- Apply service context to events and use machine learning to understand the effect of abnormalities on services
- Provide highly actionable, notable events in real time, to help find and fix what's broken
Transform IT operations with artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Employ machine learning to baseline normal behavior, determine threshold variability, and adapt dynamically
- Define and manage the relationships across events, metrics and KPIs with real-time correlations and pre-defined semantics
Get a complete view of your IT environment
- Rapidly enable contextual insights across technology domains with purpose-built, service-oriented modules
- Handle ALL events; any type, from any source, at any rate / volume (up to petabytes per day)
Understanding Service Intelligence
Achieving digital transformation demands a more effective IT—one that provides reliable services for the business to deliver on its core objectives. Learn how Splunk ITSI provides a unified view of critical IT and business services to enable efficient service operations and IT service excellence.
Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI)
Splunk Quick Start for Service Intelligence
with data-driven analytics.
Still Have Questions?