Real-time Applications Intelligence for Superior Customer Experience
Splunk Stream is an easy-to-use scalable software solution that delivers visibility into application and infrastructure performance without the need for deep instrumentation. Use Splunk Stream to:
- Gain real-time application intelligence for optimum customer experience
- Understand performance of your cloud services
- Deliver immediate insights from streaming network data
- Accelerate time-to-value with an easy-to-deploy and manage software solution
Why Splunk Stream?
Improve Response TimeAnalyze application response times across the entire app delivery chain to proactively determine the root cause of any latencies before your customers notice.
Proactively Plan Application GrowthUnderstand application traffic in real-time to proactively baseline and allocate infrastructure capacity for optimum applications performance and growth.
Reduce MTTR for Complex ApplicationsDramatically reduce troubleshooting times with real-time visibility into the performance of distributed applications, errors and latencies.
Get Real User MonitoringSecurely and passively collects and indexes all user transactions and correlates with other data for insights into which elements are impacting the user experience.
Make Analytics-Driven Business DecisionsUnderstand customer demographics, buying habits and application traffic on digital channels during marketing campaigns to make better business decisions.
Application Performance Monitoring
Splunk Stream extracts insight from streaming network data and makes it available to all IT teams. Splunk customers can utilize pre-built dashboards to:
• Assess the load and health of your environment with insights into all web activity including response times, processing times and overall amount of requests
• Pinpoint and troubleshoot application errors
• Make informed business decisions by analyzing trends in requested URLs
Database Activity and Performance Monitoring
Splunk Stream provides real-time and passive database monitoring. Unlike traditional tools, which can have a direct impact on a monitored database, Stream does not impact database performance. Application support and developer teams can gain instant access and visibility into all database activity, transactions and performance.
• Gain insight into database latencies and response times
• Baseline and understand database server loads for proactive capacity planning
• Understand database user activity for effective audit and change management
Collecting, analyzing and processing DNS communication in real-time helps prevent many security and operational issues. Use the pre-built DNS reporting to:
• Prevent server overload and avoid increased response times, frequently seen during Denial of Service (DNS) attacks
• Baseline and detect anomalies in DNS communication for potential operational and security issues
• Ensure error-free application communications
• Understand commonly requested domains for compliance (PCI) or business insights
• Detect DNS spoofing attacks
Related Partner Apps
Gigamon Visibility App for SplunkCollects and analyzes the aggregated network statistics from Gigamon Visibility Fabric.
Wire Data App for ExtraHopImports real-time network, web, database, and storage metrics in Extrahop appliances.
Corvil Add-on for SplunkImports Corvil analytics for IT operations, network and application performance into Splunk Enterprise.
Splunk Add-On for Bro IDSImports Bro IDS data into Splunk Enterprise to ingest packet captures (pcap) or real-time network traffic.
Ixia Ixflow App for SplunkAllows Ixia Application & Threat Intelligence Processor (ATIP) flow data to be indexed and reported in Splunk software.