The Definitive Guide to Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
A comprehensive guide to SRE implementation and best practices
- Chapter 1 | An Introduction to Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- Chapter 2 | Build a Resilient Operating System Faster
- Chapter 3 | What is SRE?
- Chapter 4 | SRE In Action
- Chapter 5 | Creating a Process for Continuous Improvement
- Chapter 6 | Steps to Create an SRE Culture
- Chapter 7 | Monitoring and Alerting for SRE
- Chapter 8 | Business Reliability Engineering
- Chapter 9 | Measuring Success in SRE
- Chapter 10 | Creating a Better On-Call Experience
- Chapter 11 | Chaos Engineering
- Chapter 12 | SRE Conclusions & Next Steps
Why Splunk On-Call
Splunk On-Call is Collaborative Incident Response. Unlike our competitors, our system leans into the progressive vision of DevOps — providing broad visibility, from deployments to production, to even the noisiest systems.
We centralize user activity for next-level event transparency, so your team can lean into the speed of DevOps.
Ready to see Splunk On-Call end-to-end incident response in action? Sign up for a personalized demo with one of our product experts or go at it yourself in a 14-day free trial. .