SPLUNK AT A GLANCE
Meet the global leader in cybersecurity and observability
Splunk is the key to enterprise resilience.
- Splunk serves more than 11,000 enterprise-level organizations, has been deployed at 90+ Fortune 100 companies and has built a thriving network of more than 2,400 partners.
- Our award-winning culture has landed us on all sorts of Best Companies to Work For, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Technology lists.
- Splunk’s Executive Leadership Team is building technical and operational infrastructure for our next phase of growth.
Right in the center of it all
Located between the Heredia business district and UNA, our San José office is close to public transit, the Pan-American Highway, and a variety of restaurants, shops and entertainment options.
- Enjoy a beautiful common space right outside the Splunk office.
- The Splunk office is dog friendly. We’d love to meet your pup!
- Keep in shape in the building’s onsite fitness center.
- Keep your ride safe with dedicated bike storage.
- Join your fellow Splunkers in some in-office recreational games when you need a break.
Making an impact from day one
When you work here, you’ll help Splunk drive value for organizations and brands around the world.
- Splunk processes about 65 million data points for AWS, about 12 million for Azure and around 6 million for the Google Cloud Platform.
- Splunk’s observability solutions are proudly built on open standards; in fact, Splunk Observability Cloud is OpenTelemetry native.
- Splunk helps Domino's gain visibility into its entire cloud environment at every level — from its digital infrastructure and e-commerce teams, to its marketing and in-store experience divisions.
- Our team’s work empowers Stripe to accelerate its innovation by reducing complexity so teams can focus on building applications fast while ensuring 99.9998% uptime across systems.
- Splunkers help enable Heineken to keep its operations running smoothly across its ecosystem of more than 4,500 applications.