Building Add-ons (e-learning)
This one-hour course helps you build technology add-ons by leveraging the Splunk Common Information Model. Technology add-ons encapsulate domain-specific knowledge about data sources. This allows new sources to be included in your app without impacting the underlying functionality.
- Describe Technology Add-ons
- Build Technology Add-ons
- Identify relevant event fields for an App
- Map your data by applying Splunk normalization options
- Package the technology add-on
Self-paced e-learning, requires HTML5 compatible browser.
- Using Splunk
- Searching and Reporting with Splunk
- Creating Splunk Knowledge Objects
- Splunk Administration