Mission-ready with defense and intelligence technology solutions
Defense and intelligence agencies need technologies that provide a competitive advantage to support successful missions — be it protecting the homeland, keeping the peace in a war-torn country or delivering humanitarian relief. All four branches of the U.S. military and many agencies in the intelligence community already rely on Splunk to make confident decisions and take decisive action at mission speeds.
As an IL5-approved software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, DoD mission partners can rapidly field, accredit and operationalize Splunk’s platform for security information and event management (SIEM), AIOps and compliance risk management framework (RMF) use cases. Lengthy ATO times also are dramatically reduced because stringent DoD controls are already implemented per IL5 requirements. As part of the DOD’s Enterprise Software Initiative (ESI), U.S. Government agencies can now easily order and use Splunk Cloud Platform for higher sensitivity Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
With Splunk you can:
- Continuously monitor your infrastructure and protect against advanced external and insider threats.
- Gain real-time situational awareness in theater of operations.
- Improve mission efficiencies through performance monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with various mandates for accountability, security and procurement.
- Predict and resolve issues before they impact the mission with AI/ML technologies.
- Protect your data’s confidentiality, integrity and availability in compliance with government security requirements such as FedRAMP Moderate and IL5. Learn about compliance at Splunk.