Defend, Protect and Respond.
Advanced threats that get into and persist within an environment are among the biggest security challenges faced by enterprises and government agencies. In addition to traditional security monitoring, reporting, searching and alert management, Splunk® products can help security analysts conduct compromise and breach assessments using the kill chain methodology. Analysts can trace the different stages of an advanced threat and link the sequence of events together by finding relationships using any field, across any data, over any timeframe.
All data is security relevant. Splunk software can help you:
- Detect compromised hosts associated with advanced threats and malware infections
- Find activities and events associated with successful attacks and malware infections to help operationalize threat intelligence
- Determine the scope and impact of compromised systems
- Find indicators and artifacts associated with compromised hosts and quickly create new correlation searches and alerts to monitor the newly discovered threats without having to write complex correlation rules
- Detect cyber-attacks with an out-of-the-box User Behavior Analytics solution that leverages data science and machine learning