Operational Insights Into NetApp Data ONTAP
Storage access and performance plays a critical role in application performance and the end-user experience. When monitoring storage elements you need to understand your storage system in context with corresponding application performance, server response times, virtualization overhead and more.
The Splunk App for NetApp Data ONTAP enables you to visualize the configuration, performance and syslog events of all your NetApp Data ONTAP filers in both Cluster-Mode and 7-Mode for complete operational visibility across your NetApp Data ONTAP environments.
With the Splunk App for NetApp Data ONTAP you can:
- Reduce problem investigation and resolution times
- Gain real-time insights into key performance metrics, anomalies and outliers across all your storage systems and configured subsystems
- Improve your storage monitoring efficiency and proactively plan storage capacity allocations with over 30 out-of-the-box, customizable reports
- Correlate data from all NetApp filers with data from operating systems, applications, network, virtual and physical infrastructure for enterprise-wide visibility
- Get central proactive monitoring of NetApp Data ONTAP systems, including real-time notification of important NetApp Data ONTAP events