Invoices and payments
We are using SAP Ariba for our sourcing and procurement activities across our company. Here, you'll find information about these systems, and the associated technical requirements to support you in onboarding as a Splunk supplier.
Using SAP Ariba will enable us to remove complexity and work more efficiently with our suppliers on all the shared aspects of business commerce: contracts, orders, invoices and payments.
Until you’ve set up your Ariba Network account, send invoices to Accounts Payable via AP@splunk.com for North American invoices or Intl_AP@splunk.com for invoices outside North America. All payments will be processed only when invoices are fully approved according to payment terms.
Why join the SAP Ariba Network for suppliers?
SAP Ariba Network is the world’s largest business network, where more than 4 million companies transact annually. Joining the Ariba Network can help you reach more customers, as well as remove complexity and support us to collaborate more efficiently on a single, integrated platform. Supplier benefits include the ability to:
- Create and send invoices and documents electronically
- Centralize all Ariba Network transactions, invoices and documents
- View invoice and payment status in a self-service portal
- Get status notifications on progress of orders and invoices
- Access the world’s largest B2B marketplace and potentially reach a larger customer network
For more information on Ariba, please visit our Supplier Information Portal.