Webinar | See the Benefits of an Analytics-Driven SIEM
Greater Insight. Greater Value.
Greater Insights. Greater Value.
With the connected world we live in, organizations are highly focused on becoming more data driven. Accenture and Splunk have partnered to bring data-driven solutions to clients by leveraging Splunk solutions with Accenture’s high-performing services within IT, Security, Business Analytics, and IoT. Getting any insight from data can be challenging due to legacy systems that aren’t built to handle varied data. As a strategic partner, Accenture has more trained and certified Splunk resources than any other partner that can help our clients solve industry challenges. Together, Accenture and Splunk offer services that collect data from any source and correlate that information to deliver real-time, actionable insights to help clients grow revenue, improve productivity, lower costs and reduce risks. Accenture and Splunk are focused on offering end-to-end solutions that help our customers be prepared for industry challenges:
- Leveraging Business Analytics solutions to consume and process unstructured data
- Understanding and streamlining IoT to connect devices across the organizations
- Data-driven responses to security and data compliance, threat detection and response
- Advanced algorithms to process Artificial Intelligence Operations (AI Ops) for speed service delivery
Accenture .conf18 Session Recordings
- IoT Super Session with Ammar Maraqa: IT, OT, and IoT
- Splunk the Business Out of Store Operations and Supply Chain
- Deutsche Bahn & Accenture delivering IoT at scale - Use Case development in an industrialized Nearshore Factory for an IoT platform of the future
- Leveraging Splunk to Create Digital Ops to build, run and create new value from your digitizing enterprise
- Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AI Ops)
- Providing Intelligence Support for Your World-Class SOC
- Attack Surface Reduction: Using Splunk to Spot the Security Flaws in Your Network
- Running a Multi-Tenant, AWS Splunk Platform within Financial Services - Principles and Challenges
Vodafone UK and Accenture share the 5 critical components for building an effective AI strategy, benefits realized from implementing a predictive IT solution, and what to look for when evaluating predictive analytics solutions.
Splunk and Accenture discuss the evolving and strategic role of a SIEM as a centralized solution, and why organizations need to move away from legacy SIEMs to an analytics-driven solution to rapidly detect, investigate and remediate threats and attacks.
DB Cargo leverages new kinds of solutions across its fleet to improve planning and decision making, and to generate new revenue streams.