Government cyber teams must adopt a modern and evolving security operations model and an analytics-driven approach to cybersecurity if they hope to keep pace with the evolving threat landscape. Advanced threats often have no defined indicators for sec ops analysts to define “what to look for”, leaving them completely vulnerable to attack. The key is to make more informed decisions and pre-empt issues before they occur. The only way to do this is to apply advanced analytics, which helps agencies quickly identify, investigate, respond and adapt to threats in dynamic, digital environments.
Download the webinar recording for a demonstration of technology by security experts from Splunk, and the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab to learn how you can:
- Proactively hunt threats to minimize impact to the mission
- Ingest and search against unique Government developed threat intelligence and other sources of IOCs
- Detect malicious activity within and across the cyber kill chain
- Quickly find patterns, relationships
andindicators of compromise
- Detect anomalous activity with advanced statistical analysis and machine learning capabilities