A Beginner’s Guide to Observability for the Public Sector
As citizen and mission demands accelerate for government agencies, IT teams, developers and managers all need operational visibility into their entire architecture. But hybrid operating environments and complex infrastructure can make answering questions about what happened, who was affected and how it can be fixed more difficult than ever.
Observability systems enable you to inspect and understand your application stack —so what is observability, and how does it differ from simple monitoring?
Get your copy of the e-book to learn what observability is and how your agency can benefit:
- Faster problem solving and shorter MTTR
- Comprehensive understanding of complex systems
- More insightful incident review
- Better uptime and performance
- Better citizen experience