Let’s face it — the struggle to monitor basic server metrics in modern hybrid infrastructures is real. But deploying and maintaining monitoring tools doesn’t have to be a major headache. Splunk Insights for Infrastructure can help your team index both Linux and AWS data, enabling them to quickly identify and remediate the root cause of problems.
From installation to setting alerts, Getting Started With Splunk Insights for Infrastructure: A Guide for Getting From Install to Insights in Minutes provides step-by-step instructions to get you up and running and collecting data right away. Register for your complimentary copy to learn how to:
- Install Splunk Insights for Infrastructure as a TGZ file, an RPM package or a DEB package
- Configure Linux integrations and add key/value pairs for filtering hosts, creating groups, troubleshooting and analysis
- Configure an AWS account, specify the data to collect and add CloudWatch Logs
- Explore collected data as a single entity or in a specified group
- Create alerts for a single entity or a group