Better Code. Faster Delivery.
Developing, testing, deploying and maintaining large scale, highly distributed and interconnected applications is extremely challenging. Splunk® Enterprise enables you to find and fix application problems faster to reduce downtime as well as gain proactive, end-to-end operational visibility into your key performance indicators.
- Delivers improved uptime and lower MTTR with proactive alerting and rapid troubleshooting
- Maintains business-critical SLAs by monitoring applications across all tiers
- Provides new insights into customer usage and business transactions
- Improves DevOps collaboration and supports continuous deployment efforts
- Creates performance insights for application software and mobile app developers
Domino’s Pizza uses Splunk software to support its entire e-commerce environment. It enables them to slice up mountains of data and look at e-commerce logs, troubleshoot issues, assist with monitoring, provide valuable feedback to developers and deliver real-time insights to marketing.
Application performance monitoring vendors Dynatrace and Extrahop have developed apps for Splunk software to help customers visualize their deep-dive application performance data in the context of all other application data such as logs, events, infrastructure performance and more.