Evaluate. Deploy. Develop.
Faculty and students at more than 100 universities around the world use Splunk's software platform to understand how real-time Operational Intelligence drives innovation in the 21st century. Learning applied big data analytics, gaining practical cybersecurity skills and gathering research insights from sources as diverse and specialized as medical records or weather data are all examples of how these cutting-edge institutions leverage Splunk software.
The following resources are available to assist your institution in its mission of discovering and disseminating knowledge:
- New to Splunk? Take this self-paced eLearning course.
- Interested in trying out Splunk? Download the free trial license.
- Want to teach Splunk in your classroom or lab? Apply for a Splunk Academic Curriculum license.
- Want to take Splunk to the next level? Apply for a Splunk Developer Trial license.
- At an Internet2 member university? Splunk Certified Power User classes are free. Learn more.
- Learn about the Splunk Pledge and how your favorite cause can make a big difference with big data