The Splunk team is gearing up for Black Hat (July 26-27) and DEF CON (July 28-31) in Las Vegas. We’ll learn more about the latest exploit and attack techniques, and talk with customers and partners on how we can better work together to get ahead of threats.
We believe that security programs work best when security analysts can leverage analytics-driven security—the intersection of risk-based approaches combined with context and threat intelligence, provided to the security analyst in an actionable way so that they can make the best decision to protect their organization.
At Black Hat, we’ll discuss several new initiatives to drive this framework forward:
- Partnership and free trial of Booz Allen Hamilton Cyber4Sight Threat Intelligence Portal
- Partnership with Acalvio using deception 2.0 to combat Ransomware with Acalvio Shadowplex-R
- Availability of Splunk Insights for Ransomware package to help you tidy up your security posture straight away
- Customer stories leveraging Adaptive Response for automating and orchestrating a range of tasks across your ecosystem stack
You can also stop by the booth to:
- See live demos of the latest releases of Splunk Enterprise Security, Splunk User Behavior Analytics, Splunk Security Essentials
- Discuss your security use cases with Splunk security experts and find the right solutions
- Get hands-on with Splunk Threat Hunting workshop at Black Hat (registration required)
- Get hands-on with Splunk for Threat Hunting at DEF CON
- Get hands-on Detecting Malware with Splunk in booth #1254
And don’t forget to join me for Q&A discussion on Wednesday, July 26 at 2:30pm in booth #1254.
If you won’t make it to Vegas, never fear—we’ll recap the event when we return and you can go through free hands-on Splunk tutorials for bolstering your security posture using login activity, endpoint activity or network events, and even specifically tackling ransomware.
See the full theatre and activity schedule, and we hope to see you in Vegas!