SPLUNK CLOUD SERVICE
SERVICE LEVEL SCHEDULE *
Service Level Commitment
The Splunk Cloud Services will be available 100% of the time, as measured by Splunk over each calendar quarter of the Subscription Term, and subject to the exclusions set forth below (the “Service Level Commitment”).
A Splunk Cloud Service is considered available if the Customer is able to login to its Splunk Cloud Service account and initiate a search using Splunk Software.
Service Level Credit:
If Splunk fails to achieve the above Service Level Commitment for a Splunk Cloud Service, Customer may claim a credit for such Splunk Cloud Service as provided below, up to a maximum credit per calendar quarter equal to one month's Splunk Cloud Service subscription fees.
|PERCENTAGE AVAILABILITY PER CALENDAR QUARTER||CREDIT|
A Customer will not be entitled to a service credit if it is in breach of its Agreement with Splunk, including payment obligations. The Service Level Commitment does not apply to any downtime, suspension or termination of the applicable Splunk Cloud Service (or any Splunk Content or Splunk Software operating in connection with the Splunk Cloud Service) that results from:
- Account suspension or termination due to Customer's breach of the Agreement.
- Routine scheduled maintenance (Splunk's Maintenance Policy is available at https://www.splunk.com/en_us/legal/splunk-cloud-service-maintenance-policy.html ).
- Unscheduled, emergency maintenance or an emergency caused by factors outside Splunk's reasonable control, including force majeure events such as acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquake, civil unrest, acts of terror, Customer Content, Third Party Content or Internet Service Provider failures or delays.
- A Customer's equipment, software or other technology, or third-party equipment, software or technology (other than those which are under Splunk's control).
- Failures resulting from software or technology for which Splunk is not responsible under the Agreement.
- Customer's ability or inability to operate the Forwarder software is addressed by Splunk support services. For purposes of the Service Level Commitment, the Forwarder software is excluded from the calculation of the availability of the Splunk Cloud Services.
No Service Level Commitment is provided for free, proof-of-concept or unpaid trial services
Service Credit Claims.
To receive a service credit, a Customer must file a claim for such credit within five (5) days following the end of the calendar quarter in which the Service Level Commitment was not met for an applicable Splunk Cloud Service, by contacting Splunk at email@example.com with a complete description of the downtime, how the Customer was adversely affected, and for how long. Splunk reserves the right to deny the service credit if the Customer does not qualify.
The service credit remedy set forth in this Service Level Schedule is the Customer's sole and exclusive remedy for the unavailability of any applicable Splunk Cloud Service.
*All capitalized terms not otherwise defined are as set forth in the Splunk Cloud Terms of Service.