From data silos to demanding SLAs, IT operations teams must tame an assortment of complex issues while simultaneously trying to avoid outages. With Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI), IT teams can break down silos and gain real-time visibility across the entire system, allowing them to achieve faster resolution of business-impacting issues and even predict and prevent outages before they happen.
This e-book shows how six companies use Splunk ITSI to predict, prevent and troubleshoot their most difficult IT challenges.
Register for your complimentary copy of Navigate Event Storms. See How Leading Organizations Rise Above Event Floods, Silos and SLAs. to learn how:
- Leidos uses the Splunk platform to consolidate, prioritize and act on thousands of daily alerts across 120 IT services to ensure 24/7 customer access
- ENGIE Global Markets ensures performance and availability of the core trading application
- Micron Technology has significantly reduced business-impacting number of IT incidents by more than 50%
- Econocom provides better customer service by centralizes once-siloed analytics, improves SLA performance and significantly reduces the number of events
- CenturyLink decreased IT outages, MTTI and MTTR by aggregating key performance indicators and granular-level data
- TransUnion is visualizing and combining machine data from multiple applications to create an end-to-end transaction flow.