Splunk Highlights Rapid Growth of Global Partner Ecosystem at .conf2017
Partner+ Program Expansion Demonstrates Splunk’s Drive to Ensure Partner Success
SAN FRANCISCO AND .conf2017, WASHINGTON – September 25, 2017 – Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), first in delivering “aha” moments from machine data, today announced that its investment in the Partner+ Program has yielded rapid growth of the Splunk global partner ecosystem, providing 950 partners around the world with systems and support to drive market opportunity and profitability. This number represents partners of all types including global system integrators, distributors, value-added resellers, technology alliance partners, OEMs and managed service providers.
“Splunk is heavily investing in our Partner+ Program with more global talent, new programs and resources to support and enable our expanding global partner ecosystem,” said Susan St. Ledger, chief revenue officer, Splunk. “We are committed to driving profitability for our partners and are excited to help our ecosystem grow their businesses, differentiate their offerings and ensure success for joint customers.”
Splunk has recently introduced new programs and tools as well as enhancements to existing programs based on real-time feedback from partners. These updates are designed to drive simplicity, predictability and profitability for partners doing business with Splunk. Updates include:
- Launched the new Partner+ Portal to empower Splunk partners to grow and manage their Splunk business from a modern, easy-to-use interface. Partners have easy access to deal registration, marketing tools, program guidelines, certification and other Splunk resources. Since the portal launch in mid-July, the new portal has had more than 18,000 user logins from nearly 90 countries.
- Introduced the Partner+ Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program to streamline the partnership process for MSPs, supported by global Splunk Authorized Distributors to recruit, onboard, and manage MSPs.
- Strengthened the Partner+ Professional Services Program to deliver a framework for partners that integrates, implements, and configures Splunk products to obtain training and certifications. Also includes a set of best practices and program benefits to ensure that every Professional Services engagement supports customer success with Splunk products.
- Enhanced the Partner+ Reseller Program to provide a simplified and globally consistent discount structure, new and mutually beneficial rules of engagement and a simpler transaction registration process.
- Created the Partner+ Technology Alliance Program (TAP) to provide easy-to-use engagement models for partners building complementary technical solutions on top of the Splunk platform for our joint customers across IT and security use cases.
Ecosystem Response to Splunk’s Investment
Discovered Intelligence, a leading Canadian big data services and solutions provider, specializes in Splunk and serves North America and the U.K. “Our collaboration with Splunk began in 2013 when we founded the company on our passion for the Splunk platform. Since then we have worked with hundreds of Splunk customers and actively service some of the most successful and largest deployments of Splunk in the world. We have more than doubled the size of our award winning Splunk team and experienced a 25 percent growth in revenue year-over-year, driven by customer success in information security and IT use cases,” said Paul Johnson, president and co-founder, Discovered Intelligence. “Splunk’s commitment to maintaining a continuous feedback loop on their Partner+ Program allows us to provide real-time insights into how the program could be strengthened to drive mutual profitability. We are thrilled with the improvements Splunk has made to date and look forward to those on the horizon.”
DNA Connect, a leading Australian distributor of infrastructure, security and visibility solutions, partnered with Splunk in August 2008. “As Splunk’s oldest partner in Australia and New Zealand, we recognized the value of Splunk for our customers very early on. Our customers needed a platform that would analyze and visualize machine data from all levels of the IT stack, and legacy solutions fell flat,” said Munsoor Khan, director, DNA Connect. “Partnering with Splunk has been great for our business, with the positive adoption rate having a direct impact on the size of our company and the number of channel partners we serve – zero in 2008 to nearly 100 today. The past nine years of collaboration with Splunk have been an amazing journey and we are excited to see what comes next.”
ECS provides a full range of IT services for enterprise clients with headquarters in Edinburgh and offices across the UK. “Major financial and retail organisations throughout the U.K. trust their security to ECS and Splunk. Since becoming a Splunk partner five years ago, our business has grown dramatically with revenue shooting up by 2400 percent and employee numbers increasing from 10 to more than 200,” said David Calder, managing director, ECS Security. “Our relationship with Splunk is set for continued growth as we deliver analytics-driven security to more customers. The Splunk platform enables world-class security for our clients with solutions ranging from us running their security operations centers to handling their Splunk Enterprise Security deployments and more.”
Thanks to Our .conf2017 Peta and Tera Sponsors
.conf2017 is an opportunity to see the strength of the Splunk partner ecosystem in action and Splunk appreciates the support from all our .conf2017 sponsors. Accenture, AWS, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cisco, Dell EMC, and Palo Alto Networks are Peta sponsors this year. Tera sponsors are IBM, NetApp, Resolve Systems and Syncsort.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges. Join millions of passionate users and discover your “aha” moment with Splunk today: http://www.splunk.com.
Splunk, Splunk>, Listen to Your Data, The Engine for Machine Data, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Light and SPL are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2017 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.