Splunk Brings Big Data Approach to Security, Network Monitoring and the Internet of Things at Cisco Live 2014
SAN FRANCISCO - May 19, 2014 - Today at Cisco Live, Cisco’s annual IT and communications conference, Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, will showcase more than two dozen sessions about how Splunk® software can make it easier to correlate machine data from the Cisco infrastructure with data across the rest of the enterprise. Demonstrations and sessions at booth #2011 include integration with Cisco® Application-Centric Infrastructure™ (ACI), security use cases with Cisco products and operational analytics for networking. Cisco Live is being held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA today through May 22.
“Splunk and Cisco have a rich history of working together to help organizations maintain a stronger security posture and faster, more reliable networks,” said Colin Savage, vice president of business development, Splunk. “Our presentations at Cisco Live will explain how Splunk software and Cisco products can work together to address a wide range of use cases including network and IT operations, security, big data, application performance management and the Internet of Things.”
Splunk’s security, virtualization, storage, networking and big data experts will host a variety of sessions at the Splunk booth #2011. Click here for a full schedule. Sessions include:
- Splunk for Cisco ACI: Learn how Cisco ACI brings an exciting new approach to the data center ecosystem. Splunk software and Cisco ACI integration can help to drastically reduce troubleshooting times and exceed applications and network SLAs.
- The Analytics-Enabled SOC: Discover how companies are improving incident response and breach investigations by empowering every member of the SOC with analytics to combat modern attacks.
- Machine Data Analytics with Splunk Enterprise: Introduces the powerful analytics capabilities of Splunk Enterprise and shows how anyone can use Splunk software to get answers to the most complex questions.
- Operational Intelligence for the Internet of Things: Learn how Splunk software is being used to provide comprehensive visibility into data from all types of connected machines, including connected transportation, medical devices and other mechanical or industrial systems.
Register now for .conf2014, the 5th Annual Splunk Worldwide Users' Conference. .conf2014 will feature more than 130 sessions and is expected to attract more than 4,000 Splunk customers, partners, experts and employees. .conf2014 is being held October 6-October 9 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) provides the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence. Splunk® software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. More than 7,000 enterprises, government agencies, universities and service providers in over 90 countries use Splunk software to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce cost. Splunk products include Splunk® Enterprise, Splunk Cloud™, Splunk Storm®, Hunk™ and premium Splunk Apps. To learn more, please visit http://www.splunk.com/company.
* Availability disclaimer: Many of the products and features described herein remain in varying stages of development and will be offered on a when-and-if-available basis. These products and features are subject to change at the sole discretion of Cisco and neither Cisco nor its suppliers will have any liability for delay in the delivery or failure to deliver any of the products or features set forth in this release.
Splunk, Splunk>, Listen to Your Data, The Engine for Machine Data, Hunk, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Storm, SPL, Splunk MINT Express and Splunk MINT Enterprise are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2015 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.