Supercharge Your SOC with Lesser-Known Phantom Features
Security teams at public sector organizations are hard at work on the front lines: identifying, analyzing, and mitigating the threats facing their organization. Despite their best efforts, however, security incident backlogs continue to grow larger every day. The reality is that there simply aren’t enough skilled professionals to analyze the volume of incidents that most organizations face daily.
Splunk Phantom helps you work smarter by automating repetitive tasks, effectively force multiplying your team’s efforts, and allowing them to focus their attention on mission-critical decisions.
Listen to this webinar on-demand to learn:
- Phantom (Sources, Apps and Playbooks)
- Case Management Features – Using Aggregation Rules, Leveraging Workbooks, and the Undo Action
- Playbook Features – Multiple App Actions, Data Management, using JSON Browser, leveraging Preprocessor scripts and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Brandon Tansey, Staff Cybersecurity Advisor, Splunk
- Jody Cannady, Senior Sales Engineer, Splunk