In 2014, the Department of Defense (DoD) introduced the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to help federal agencies better manage the many risks associated with operating an information system. To help agencies that need to implement RMF get up and going, Splunk offers a cost effective, flexible and integrated solution.
Register now to get your complimentary copy of The Department of Defense Faces Risk and discover how Splunk can help you with:
- Continuous monitoring of security controls and their effectiveness
- Audit trail collection and reporting
- Determining acceptability of security controls in terms of risk
- Enabling assessment of implementation and effectiveness of controls
- Collecting and reporting on logs from all assets and activities