Insights Into Windows Environments
Monitor, audit, secure and analyze your Windows IT infrastructures and workloads in one place, in real time. Avoid service degradations with granular insights into server event data, performance metrics, configurations, alerts and registry changes in Active Directory including users, groups, machines and group policy objects. Gain real-time visibility into your email service health and performance across the entire messaging infrastructure, including diverse message delivery components and the supporting infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot problems and investigate security incidents in minutes (not hours, or days) using Splunk® Enterprise on Windows
- Monitor the operational health of Windows and Active Directory as a holistic service
- Correlate messaging infrastructure data with disparate data from across the IT infrastructure (Windows, Active Directory, Linux, network devices and more)
- Gain real-time visibility into customer experience, transactions and behavior
Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure
Gain context and insights across your interconnected IT infrastructure for rapid root-cause analysis and reduced support costs. Compare previously siloed sets of data for new levels of visibility into the health and performance of your Active Directory and Windows environments.Learn More
Splunk App for Microsoft Exchange
Gain insights into your messaging infrastructure and non-Exchange devices and services with a unified view of the entire service infrastructure. The Splunk App for Microsoft Exchange consumes logs from your Microsoft Exchange systems to give you deep visibility into the health and performance of your Microsoft Exchange environment—from Edge and Hub Transport servers to the Client Access servers and the Mailbox Store itself.Learn More
Extensible Splunk® Platform on Windows Infrastructure
Troubleshoot problems and investigate security incidents in minutes (not hours, or days) using Splunk Enterprise on Windows. Monitor your end-to-end infrastructure to avoid service degradation or outages. Gain real-time visibility into customer experience, transactions and behavior.
- Monitor Windows Event Logs on any event log channel that is available on any Windows machine. Collect logs on the local machine, or gather log data remotely using the Splunk Universal Forwarder.
- Monitor performance with in-depth data on Windows machines with Splunk and then alert or report on that data. Any performance counter that is available in Performance Monitor is also available to Splunk. You can monitor performance locally or with a universal forwarder.
- Monitor changes to the windows registry universal forwarder to gather registry data from remote machines and using Splunk’s built-in registry monitoring capabilities.
- Audit any changes to the Active Directory including changes to user, group, machine and group policy objects.
Splunk Enterprise on Windows and the Splunk Universal Forwarder for Windows are certified for the Windows Server platform.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Splunk is committed to delivering innovative solutions and technologies that enable organizations to be operationally aware of the Windows IT infrastructure they manage.
Splunk is listed on the Microsoft Pinpoint Marketplace.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.