For the full-featured version of Splunk Enterprise, pricing is based on the amount of data indexed per day.
- No charge for the number of users
- No charge for the number of CPUs, cores or nodes
- No charge for data sources or data types
- No charge for the number of searches, alerts or volume of data searched
- No charge for the total amount of data you store in Splunk Enterprise
Once you license Splunk Enterprise there is no limit to the number of users, searches, alerts, correlations, reports, dashboards or automated remedial actions. It's all included—at no additional cost.
Perpetual and Term Licensing
There are two options for licensing Splunk Enterprise:
- Perpetual license: Includes the full functionality of Splunk Enterprise and starts as low as $4,500* for 1GB/day, plus annual support fees.
- Term license: Provides the option of paying a yearly fee instead of the one-time perpetual license fee. Term licenses start at $1,800* per year, which includes annual support fees.
*International pricing varies.
Significant Volume Discounts
Customers receive significant volume discounts with larger licenses (higher daily indexing levels). As shown below:
|Annual Term License
for custom pricing with additional volume discounts
The data above reflects pricing for Americas customers only. Pricing for Splunk products varies in EMEA and APAC regions.
The More Data You Index, the Less You Pay per GB
For organizations that choose to standardize on Splunk software as their enterprise-wide platform for machine data, we offer Enterprise Adoption Agreements (EAA's) with customized pricing tailored to your specific needs. Contact Splunk sales for more information.