Splunk® operating system apps give you complete operational visibility across heterogeneous environments so you can proactively prevent and manage performance problems, capacity bottlenecks, unexpected events, changes and security risks across multiple flavors of Windows and Linux operating systems.
Splunk® Enterprise extends the power of these apps to provide the ability to correlate operating system data with any machine data generated from across the IT infrastructure.
- Correlate system metrics and events data with data from other technology tiers
- Find causal links between application performance issues and the underlying OS, hypervisor, storage, network and server infrastructure
- Discover capacity-constrained or idle systems
- Track changes and secure your environment by monitoring for suspicious activity, user role changes, unauthorized access and more
Splunk App for Unix and Linux
The Splunk App for Unix and Linux provides real-time visualizations that give you insight into performance and log events across all systems in your enterprise.Download the App
Proactive MonitoringProactively monitor your environment by utilizing twelve out-of-the-box pre-packaged alerts.
Threshold AlertsGet real-time notifications of important events from your Unix and Linux environment.
Correlate DataCombine your OS data with data from all other technology tiers.
Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure
The Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure comes with pre-built searches, reports and dashboards for Windows Server, Windows Client and Active Directory monitoring.
- Dashboard Builder - Create, save and share custom reports of related services and components.
- Events Monitoring - Monitor Windows events, application crashes, Windows updates and more.
- Topology Reports - View the entire Forest using a single view rather than opening multiple consoles.
- Change Management - Displays changes made to objects in the Active Directory Forest.
"Splunk is an easy sell to the business because we are getting so much value out of it. At an operational level it's helping us prevent problems. For the business, we're now delivering business intelligence that provides clear advantages."
-Matt van Deventer, Head of Infrastructure, Trade Me
"We use Splunk software daily and it's critical to our operations. It makes us better equipped to detect new anomalies and respond to them quickly. Without it, we would be far less effective—I'm sure of that."
-Cam Beasley, CISO, Information Security Office, University of Texas, Austin
Amaya Gaming uses Splunk software to pinpoint code-level issues to improve release quality and reliability, track usage analytics and drive higher monetization with better user engagement.
Splunk App for VMware
Deep operational visibility into granular performance metrics, logs, tasks and events and topology from hosts, virtual machines and virtual centers.Learn More
Splunk App for Server Virtualization
Visualizes performance and environment data for popular server virtualization platforms including Citrix XenServer and Microsoft Hyper-V.Learn More
Splunk App for NetApp Data ONTAP
Quickly visualize configuration, logs and performance of all your NetApp Data ONTAP storage systems in both 7-Mode and Cluster-Mode.Learn More