What Campus Networks Need Today
Educational institutions are particularly vulnerable to security threats given their open network architectures and the sheer number of users they serve across different delivery channels on and off campus. They’re also expected to meet multiple regulatory requirements and standards like PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, FERPA and HIPAA, which only adds to the demands placed on the IT infrastructure.
Splunk® software helps you:
- Collect and index all your machine data to enable end-to-end situational awareness
- Gain better visibility into IT operations and data requirements for regulations and mandates
- Monitor networks in higher education to ensure cost-effective security, compliance and risk mitigation
- Support ad hoc reporting and real-time monitoring of incidents and attacks so security teams can be more proactive in responding to threats
- Drive down costs for more effective operations and better decisions at the educational institution as a whole