Better Code. Faster Delivery.
Developing, testing, deploying and maintaining large scale, highly distributed and interconnected applications is extremely challenging. Splunk® Enterprise enables you to find and fix application problems faster to reduce downtime as well as gain proactive, end-to-end operational visibility into your key performance indicators.
- Delivers improved uptime and lower MTTR with proactive alerting and rapid troubleshooting
- Maintains business-critical SLAs by monitoring applications across all tiers
- Provides new insights into customer usage and business transactions
- Improves DevOps collaboration and supports continuous deployment efforts
- Creates performance insights for application software and mobile app developers
Application Development and DevOps
Splunk provides developers with new visibility across the product development lifecycle so they can quickly pinpoint code-level issues at any layer of the stack. By writing intelligence into application logs through the practice of semantic logging, developers can trace transactions to find out where an issue originated without complex instrumentation or the need to create a schema upfront.Get in on the DevOps Secret
Domino’s Pizza uses Splunk software to support its entire e-commerce environment. It enables them to slice up mountains of data and look at e-commerce logs, troubleshoot issues, assist with monitoring, provide valuable feedback to developers and deliver real-time insights to marketing.
Splunk for Application Management
Just as IT needs a management tool that addresses overall service availability and performance, application managers need a platform that transcends the silos—enabling an improved customer experience by indexing and analyzing data across your application stack for better insight on performance and availability.Learn More