Big Data Analytics
Turn Machine-generated Big Data into Real-time Insights
Your IT systems and technology infrastructure generate data every second of every day. This machine data contains a categorical record of all user behaviors, service levels, cybersecurity risks, fraudulent activities and more. As one of the fastest growing and most complex segments of big data, machine data is also one of the most valuable.
Splunk Enterprise is the leading platform for collecting, analyzing and visualizing machine data. It provides a unified way to organize and extract real-time insights from massive amounts of machine data generated across diverse sources.
You can try Splunk Enterprise for free. It's easy to deploy and use so you can turn your data into insights in minutes and hours, not months or years. And it scales as your needs grow - from a single server to multiple data centers.
Platform for Big Data Analytics
Most organizations maintain a diverse mix of data sets - machine data, relational and other unstructured data. Splunk Enterprise handles the heavy lifting of integration, so you can drive more meaningful insights from your data. Whether you're a developer, IT professional, security analyst or business analyst, the following Splunk Apps help make your data more accessible, usable and valuable.
Splunk DB Connect delivers reliable, scalable, real-time integration between Splunk Enterprise and traditional relational databases. Lookup data in relational databases to enrich Splunk search results with additional business context. Import data from relational databases into Splunk for more comprehensive analysis. Learn More
Splunk Hadoop Connect provides bi-directional integration to easily and reliably move data between Splunk and Hadoop. Deploy Splunk Enterprise for real-time collection, indexing, analysis and visualizations and then reliably forward events to Hadoop for cheap, batch storage and additional batch analytics. Further leverage Splunk by importing data already stored in Hadoop. This makes it easy to stand up reliable, secure, enterprise-grade big data projects in days instead of months. Learn More
The Splunk App for HadoopOps provides real-time monitoring and analysis of the health and performance of the complete Hadoop environment. Existing Hadoop monitoring tools only focus on the Hadoop layer. The Splunk App for HadoopOps goes beyond that by encompassing all layers of the infrastructure, including Hadoop, the network, switch, rack, operating system and database. Learn More
Why do over 5,200 companies, including over half of the Fortune 100, use Splunk Enterprise to gain new levels of visibility and insight from their machine-generated big data? Because it's one of the fastest, easiest ways to put your data to work. Here's what makes Splunk software different:
- Everything you need in one solution. Splunk Enterprise collects and indexes any machine data in real time. Now you can search, browse, navigate, analyze and visualize your data from one place.
- Easy to deploy, easy to use. One person can download and implement Splunk Enterprise in hours, rather than taking a team of people months or even years to deploy a solution. You can connect to your data in a few clicks and easily create powerful dashboards.
- Never miss a thing. Search and analyze live streaming and terabytes of historically indexed data from one place. Use Splunk Enterprise to monitor your data for trends and specific patterns of activity or behavior. Set up real-time alerts to notify the people that need to know immediately.
- Designed for novices and experts. Powerful search, drilldown and reporting capabilities meet the needs of novice users and expert analysts alike. Easy-to-create dashboards put critical insights from your machine data into the hands of the people who need it.
- Scale to any data volume using commodity hardware. Download and run Splunk software on a single server in under 5 minutes. Or you can scale Splunk software across the largest global infrastructures, indexing tens of terabytes of data per day. Splunk Enterprise integrates with Hadoop and relational databases to drive better insights - for IT, security and the business.
- Your data's safe in Splunk. Underlying everything Splunk Enterprise does is a robust security model, providing secure data handling, role-based access controls, auditability and assurance of data integrity.
Use Splunk Enterprise and make your machine-generated big data accessible, usable and valuable across your organization from IT to the business.