Splunk for Cloud Consumers
See Everything About Your Apps in the Cloud
Companies running applications in the cloud need to understand what customers are doing, what the end user experience is like and how the underlying infrastructure is performing.
Splunk enables companies to gain operational intelligence, troubleshoot issues in real time and manage applications in the cloud.
- Monitor system usage, uptimes and other performance metrics
- Quickly pinpoint and diagnose issues with flexible search capabilities
- Monitor key operational metrics such as end-to-end response times, message queue lengths and failed transaction counts to ensure service levels are met
Splunk products harness machine data generated by your cloud applications and infrastructure to provide visibility and operational insights into problems, outages, performance or security issues as well as usage related analytics and customer behavior insights. Gather operational insights from any type of machine-generated data.
- Splunk Enterprise delivers a full-featured on-premises solution that scales to massive volumes of real-time and historical data. It can run on-premises or in public, private or hybrid clouds.
- Splunk Cloud delivers the power of Splunk Enterprise as a cloud service. There is no need to install, run or manage software. You can send data to Splunk Cloud and start analyzing it to prevent outages, troubleshoot problems and investigate security incidents. Gain comprehensive visibility into customer transactions, user experience and user behavior across your on-premises and cloud-based applications and infrastructure.
Splunk and Splunk Cloud provide flexible, powerful search and analytics capabilities that help resolve problems faster and reduce downtime.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications and infrastructure in the cloud quickly
- Reduce costly escalations and resolve problems (MTTI/MTTR) faster by up to 70%
- Monitor your entire application environment in real time to prevent problems from impacting users and retain knowledge from recurring events to prevent outages
- Gather critical operational insights about your cloud environments such as usage trends, user experience, and system behavior