Splunk at AWS re:Invent 2019
Turn Data into Doing with Splunk and AWS
Come visit Splunk at AWS re:Invent and learn how customers all around the world are gaining performance and improving their security and IT posture across their AWS environment using Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Phantom, and Splunk integrations to ingest AWS data sources and secure their cloud environment.
Join us at booth #3003 (Splunk), booth #3607 (VictorOps), and booth #815 (SignalFx) to learn more about:
- Cloud migration monitoring best practices to solve IT, security business, infrastructure, and application challenges before, during, and after migration
- Splunk for real-time insights on sensor and machine data, natural language and machine learning, integrated with AWS
- How to find and neutralize threats faster than ever with the latest enhancements to Splunk security solutions: Splunk Enterprise Security, Splunk Phantom, and Splunk User Behavior Analytics
- Our Splunk Phantom and Splunk Enterprise integrations with AWS Security Hub
- How to modernize IT monitoring, investigation and analytics with Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) — the only market-proven AIOps platform. Take control of growing, complex cloud infrastructures and enjoy scalable, real-time monitoring and troubleshooting with the Splunk App for Infrastructure. Monitor security compliance, manage resources, troubleshoot rapidly and save money by simplifying your toolset. Discover what’s up, what’s down, what’s being used and what’s being abused.
- Splunk’s Suite for DevOps — the only integrated solution that provides observability and insights across the entire development lifecycle, bringing teams faster delivery, greater uptime, and improved collaboration.
Still want to learn more? Schedule a 1:1 meeting with a Splunk Expert during expo hours here.
Where’s the best party at AWS re:Invent? By PAR, it’s Splunk’s annual customer appreciation party! And this year, Splunk is doing it bigger and better than ever before.
Have questions about Splunk? Want to have 1:1 time with a Splunk expert? Fill out the form below and we will match you with the Splunk expert to answer all your questions.
Please note meeting room is only open during Expo hours and the meeting room is in the Splunk booth #3003. Please submit 3 possible times you can meet as well as you meeting topic to be scheduled with an expert.
Tuesday, December 3: 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday, December 4: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, December 5: 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM