The Industry-Leading SaaS Platform for Operational Intelligence
If you're looking for an enterprise-ready cloud service that enables you to collect, search, monitor and analyze all your machine data, then look no further. Architected for 100% uptime, virtually unlimited scalability, flexibility and performance, and the highest levels of security, Splunk Cloud gives you all the features of Splunk Enterprise, plus 500+ Apps available as a cloud service.
Try the free online sandbox today and experience Splunk Cloud for yourself.
Enterprise-ready cloud service with 100% uptime SLA
Splunk Cloud is backed by a 100% uptime SLA, scales from 5GB/day to 5TB/day, and offers the highest levels of data security. Try the free online sandbox today.
100% Uptime SLA
Splunk Cloud is backed by a 100% uptime SLA and it's the only machine data analytics service to do so. This is how:
- Built-in HA and redundancy in a single-tenant cloud architecture
- Delivering dedicated cloud environments to each customer and avoiding the system-wide outages experienced by other machine data analytics services
- Using Splunk software to monitor the Splunk Cloud service - this is why we're the only machine-data analytics service to offer a 100% uptime SLA
Enterprise scalability, flexibility and performance
Whether you have data volumes of 5GB/day or 5TB/day, it's easy to get started with Splunk Cloud.
- Dedicated cloud environment so your service performance is never impacted by the actions of another customer
- Service plans ranging from 5GB/day to 5TB/day
- Up to 10x bursting over licensed data volumes* - handled automatically, with no effort required on your part
Security is our highest priority, as it is yours and Splunk Cloud delivers the highest levels of data security by provisioning isolated environments for each customer.
- Your environment belongs only to you and your data will never be co-mingled with data from another customer
- All Splunk Cloud instances run in a default Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), ensuring all data transmitted to and within Splunk Cloud is isolated from all other AWS traffic
- Splunk Cloud has completed SOC 2 Type 1 attestation, which will be followed by SOC 2 Type 2 attestation
Comprehensive SaaS Platform for Operational Intelligence
Splunk Cloud delivers all the features of award-winning Splunk Enterprise, access to 500+ Apps, and the flexibility to migrate to cloud at your own pace.
Full feature set of Splunk Enterprise
Splunk Cloud delivers all the features of award-winning Splunk Enterprise, enabling you to:
- Troubleshoot problems and security incidents in minutes, not hours or days
- Monitor your end-to-end infrastructure to avoid service degradation or outages
- Gain operational intelligence with real-time visibility and critical insights into customer experience, transactions and other key business metrics
Access to 500+ Apps and Developer Platform
- Leverage Splunk Apps to extend the power of Splunk Cloud
- Get immediate value from your data with out-of-the-box, customizable alerts, reports and dashboards
- Enjoy access to full platform support, including all our APIs and SDKs
Migrate to the Cloud, at your own pace
Ultimately, it's your choice, which is why you can choose SaaS or self-managed software deployments according to your business requirements - without sacrificing single-pane-of-glass visibility. You can seamlessly use Splunk Cloud alongside your Splunk Enterprise deployments and maintain a single, centralized view across all of your machine data. You get the flexibility you need at the pace that works for your business.
"Awesome" service and customer satisfaction
"Splunk Cloud has widened our user base. Our operations folks use Splunk, our application people use Splunk and our security people use Splunk. Splunk Cloud gives you applications that let you get a huge amount of value from your data."
"The Splunk Cloud service is awesome, but that is just part of the equation. The human aspect - including the Splunk Staff, the large community help forums, and well-organized knowledge center - made it easy for us to solve any problem that we encountered and helped us achieve our vision for the project."
"Splunk Cloud saved us weeks to months of development time. We estimate a 60-70% reduction in production issue troubleshooting time."
"The flexibility of analytics from Splunk Cloud helps us track and alert marketing performance while also understanding gaming user behavior to optimize their experience. Splunk Cloud has been outstanding in supporting the needs of IT and business users at Funtomic."
Get started now
Splunk Cloud is currently available in the USA and Canada. Standard plans start at $675 per month for up to 5GB/day and scale to 5TB/day (billed annually). Pricing is offered at a minimal uplift to Splunk Enterprise annual term licenses.
It's easy to get started. Try the free online sandbox today and experience Splunk Cloud for yourself.
*10x bursting refers to Splunk Cloud infrastructure's technical ability to temporarily accommodate unexpected expansion of indexing volume up to 10 times the licensed amount, as verified in internal testing on 100GB/day plans. For storage considerations, Splunk Cloud pricing includes sufficient storage to support 90-day retention of licensed daily index volume. Retention and storage of additional data resulted from unexpected bursting is not included in our standard service.