Calling all Splunk partners! Register now for the free Splunk 2021 Virtual Global Partner Summit (GPS), a two-day virtual event running across all time zones (AMER: April 7-8 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT; APAC: April 8-9 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm SGT; and EMEA: April 8-9 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm BST) where you will gain the knowledge to help your customers turn their data into doing by accelerating their digital transformation and cloud adoption. Splunk 2021 Virtual GPS is all about empowering you — our valued partners!
Whether you are selling, servicing, or building on Splunk solutions, Splunk 2021 Virtual GPS gives you access to exclusive, partner-focused content that will help you align to Splunk’s strategy for this fiscal year and drive better customer outcomes. You will leave with the knowledge and expertise to grow your business and help your customers bring data to everything.
Plus, it wouldn’t be a Splunk event without fun surprises along the way, such as guest speakers and more!
Check out some of the highlights you can expect at this year’s Splunk 2021 Virtual GPS:
- Keynotes led by Splunk leaders including Doug Merritt, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bill Hustad, VP, GTM Partners, Christian Smith, Chief Revenue Officer, Toni Pavlovich, Vice President, Professional Services, Claire Hockin, Interim Chief Marketing Officer, and Sendur Sellakumar, Chief Product Officer
- Sales sessions focused on our core buying centers: Security, IT Ops and DevOps, pricing strategies, and competitive intelligence, to support your sales motion with Splunk
- Deep-dive technical breakouts, featuring our brightest and most experienced technical experts, helping you expand your technical capabilities
- Brand new this year: Participate in Splunk’s Boss of Ops & Observability (BOO)
- We’ll announce Splunk’s Global Partner Award winners and recognize outstanding partner achievements from last year
- Special guests, hands-on experiences, and other surprises — to amplify the FUN!
The Splunk 2021 Virtual GPS Session Builder is also coming later this month. After registering, you will be notified when the session builder is live and you will have the opportunity to build your own unique event schedule.
You can find more detailed information, including agenda topics, accommodations, registration, FAQs and more on the Splunk 2021 Virtual GPS website.
If you have any questions about Splunk 2021 Virtual GPS, please email GPS@splunk.com and our team will get back to you soon.
See you in April!