Poor Performance and Limited Visibility
As today's distributed networks continue to grow in both scope and complexity, you are being asked to do more with less resources. You need to continue to meet throughput demand. You need to optimize network efficiency. You need to simplify management and improve visibility. And you need to accomplish it all quickly and cost-effectively.
How are you managing access to and analysis of your network data today? Can you monitor your entire network from one place to find faults, configuration issues and performance problems? Can you get the detailed visibility and analysis you need to troubleshoot issues, meet compliance requirements and investigate security threats? Are you using your logs for troubleshooting and monitoring? Do you use them for post-incident analysis?
Complete Visibility and Analysis across All Your Network Data
With Splunk, users can now index, search and analyze all their machine data from a single location in real time. You can collect, search and report on all your network data from one place, enabling you to quickly detect and rapidly resolve network issues. Monitor all your data - network, OS and applications, work across diverse devices in an integrated way, and find issues before your customers do.
- Fault Management: Detect and resolve network issues quickly. Search and analyze all your Network and other machine data from one place in real time.
- Configuration Management: Monitor all your configuration files from one location. Report on changes across your entire infrastructure.
- Accounting Management: Provide reports on network usage. Collect and report on accounting data for all your network devices.
- Performance Management: See performance trends and avoid bottlenecks. Trigger alerts based on your network data - logs, configurations, flows, traps and metrics.
- Security Management: Investigate security incidents in record time. Investigate and respond to incidents faster and more completely by being able to analyze all your security-relevant data from one place.
- Reduce mean time to resolution (MTTR) by troubleshooting all network infrastructure data from one place.
- Become more proactive by monitoring all your network data for early warning signs across your entire IT infrastructure.
- Reduce escalations by providing the NOC with self-service, controlled, real time access to data from all your network devices.
- Diagnose problems 60-80% faster by searching and analyzing all your network infrastructure data without needing to request data from Network Engineers.
- Eliminate 90% of escalations by providing tier 1 staff with the ability to diagnose routine issues.