Benefits and Perks
At Splunk, it's a priority for us to offer a top notch, competitive employee rewards program. We take pride in offering comprehensive benefits, including affordable, quality health coverage for you and your dependents. Our benefits and perks vary by region, but they're all based on the philosophy that taking care of our employees is good for all of us. We know that individual situations vary, so what we offer is constantly evolving based on employee needs, feedback and market data. Below is information about some of our benefit offerings for employees in the U.S. If you are seeking employment with Splunk outside of the US, please consult with your local recruiter for more detail on the benefits offered in your country of employment.
Benefits for US Employee:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: All regular, full-time employees have access to medical, dental and vision insurance plans. We offer a variety of plan options so you can choose the plans that best meet your and your family's needs.
- Health Savings Account (HSA): Employees who enroll in our qualified High Deductible Health Plan and HSA are eligible to receive an employer contribution from Splunk, in addition to contributing their own pre-tax dollars.
- Life Insurance & Survivor Benefits: Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage is fully sponsored by Splunk to protect you and your loved ones.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Splunk's FSA programs provide employees the ability to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for health care and dependent care costs.
- Business Travel & Accident Insurance (BTA): When you need to hit the road on Company business, you're protected through Splunk's BTA programs.
Savings and Investments:
- 401(k): All regular employees are eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan, currently offered through TransAmerica.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP): Our employee stock purchase plan allows you to invest in Splunk. Eligible employees can purchase Splunk stock at a discounted price using their accumulated payroll deductions.
- Equity Awards: Your hard work makes Splunk successful, and equity is another way Splunk rewards eligible employees. Our equity awards give eligible employees the opportunity to own a piece of Splunk.
- Bonus & Commission Plans: We understand the importance of attracting and retaining the best talent, and therefore offer competitive incentive compensation programs for both our non-sales and sales employees.
- Paid Maternity Leave/Paid Parental Leave: We support you and your loved ones through life's various stages - we offer competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave programs.
- Mother/Wellness Rooms: To help our mothers have a seamless transition back to work, we offer relaxing spaces for nursing mothers.
Paid Time Off:
- 16 paid company holidays, 15 paid vacation days, and 10 days of sick time: Work/life balance is important to us. We all need time away from work to recharge, travel, take care of ourselves, and spend time with family and friends.
- 10 days of bereavement leave: We want you to have the support you need to care for yourself and your family during major life events. If a family member passes away, know you have time away from work to be with your family.
- Education Reimbursement: We encourage our full-time employees to attend job-related courses to build their skills and take charge of their career.
- Electric Car Charging Stations: At certain office locations, we offer access to onsite electric vehicle charging stations.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Your family matters to you, so they're important to us, too. Our EAP supports our employees and their families with a wide range of personal resources and services - from professional counseling to planning your next vacation.
- Fully Stocked Kitchens: Our US offices offer an array of snacks, drinks, prepared foods & catered meals on certain days of the week.
- Gym Discounts/Onsite Amenities: Many of our offices are equipped with onsite fitness centers or showers to save you time and keep you fit. In addition, across the US we offer discounted gym memberships.
- Pet Insurance: We offer a 5% discount on certain insurance plans for your furry loved ones.
- Student Loan Assistance: We offer resources to ease the financial burden on college graduates, as well as parents with children in college.
- Volunteer Time Off: We value giving back to the communities we live & work in just as much as we value the products we create. We offer three (3) paid volunteer days to all regular employees.
- Workplace Flexibility: Employees are provided with the flexibility and tools needed to be the most effective at getting their jobs done, including remote access, collaboration tools and casual dress.
We comply with local regulations for non-US locations.