Courses for Splunk Architects
Want more details on this curriculum path?
- Free Courses
- Courses for Users
- Courses for Splunk Administrators
- Courses for Splunk Cloud Customers
- Courses for Splunk Architects
- Courses for App Developers
- Courses for Enterprise Security Administrators
- Courses for Enterprise Security End-Users
- Courses for IT Service Intelligence Administrators
- Courses for IT Service Intelligence End-Users
- Certification Tracks
- Splunk Fundamentals 1
- Splunk Fundamentals 2
- Advanced Searching and Reporting
- Advanced Dashboards and Visualizations
- Building Splunk Apps
- Splunk for Analytics and Data Science
- Splunk Infrastructure Overview
- Splunk Enterprise System Administration
- Splunk Enterprise Data Administration
- Troubleshooting Splunk Enterprise
- Splunk Enterprise Cluster Administration
- Splunk Cloud Administration
- Architecting Splunk Enterprise Deployments
- Splunk Architect Certification Lab
- Developing with Splunk's Java and Python SDKs
- Administering Splunk Enterprise Security
- Using Splunk Enterprise Security
- Implementing Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Using Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Splunk User Behavior Analytics
- All Videos
- Splunk Cloud Tutorial
- Installing Splunk Enterprise 6 on Linux
- Installing Splunk Enterprise 6 on Windows
- Getting Data In to Splunk Enterprise (Linux)
- Getting Data In (Windows)
- Getting Data In with Forwarders
- Basic Search in Splunk Enterprise 6.3
- Create a Dashboard in Splunk Enterprise
- Using the Splunk MINT SDK for Android
- Using the Splunk MINT SDK for iOS
- Basic Search in Splunk Light
- Create Reports in Splunk Light
- Create Dashboards in Splunk Light
- Create Alerts in Splunk Light
- Download Fact Sheet
Learn concepts and best practices for sizing, scaling, and deploying Splunk across your organization.
Notice: The following courses; Using Splunk, Searching and Reporting with Splunk, Creating Splunk Knowledge Objects, Splunk Infastructure Overview are now replaced with Splunk Fundamentals 1 and Splunk Fundamentals 2 (see new learning path below).
If you are a partner or have a subscription, you can continue to take the legacy classes and then take both the Certified User and Certified Power User exam.
This self-paced course teaches you how to search and navigate in Splunk, use fields, get statics from your data, create reports, dashboards, lookups, and alerts. It will also introduce you to Splunk's datasets features and Pivot interface.
You’re almost there. You are now eligible to register for User Certification.
This 4 virtual-day course focuses on additional SPL commands, using field aliases and calculated fields, creating tags and event types, using macros, creating workflow actions and data models, and normalizing data with the CIM.
You’re almost there. You are now eligible to register for Power User Certification.
This 3 virtual day course takes the Splunk search language to the next level. Learn powerful advanced commands and lookup methods.
This 2 virtual day course is designed for system administrators who manage a Splunk Enterprise environment. Topics include Splunk license manager, indexers and search heads, configuration, management, and monitoring.
This 3 virtual day course is for data administrators who are responsible for getting data into Splunk. The course provides content about Splunk forwarders and methods to get remote data into Splunk.
You’re almost there. You are now eligible to register for Admin Certification.
This 2 virtual day course is designed for Splunk administrators. It covers topics and techniques for troubleshooting a standard Splunk distributed deployment using the tools available on Splunk Enterprise.
This 3 virtual day course is for advanced Splunk administrators and covers deployment and management of Splunk indexer clusters and search head clusters.
This 2 virtual day course is designed for power users who want to create advanced dashboards, forms, and visualizations. Edit simple XML, use tokens, event handlers, drilldowns, custom stylesheets and more.
This 2 virtual day course focuses on large enterprise deployments. Learn best practices for planning, data collection, sizing and documenting a distributed deployment.