Splunk Certified Admin
Want more details on this certification track?
- Free Courses
- Courses for Users
- Courses for Splunk Administrators
- Courses for Splunk Cloud Customers
- Courses for Splunk Architects
- Courses for App Developers
- Courses for Enterprise Security Administrators
- Courses for Enterprise Security End-Users
- Courses for IT Service Intelligence Administrators
- Courses for IT Service Intelligence End-Users
- Certification Tracks
- Splunk Fundamentals 1
- Splunk Fundamentals 2
- Advanced Searching and Reporting
- Advanced Dashboards and Visualizations
- Building Splunk Apps
- Splunk for Analytics and Data Science
- Splunk Infrastructure Overview
- Splunk Enterprise System Administration
- Splunk Enterprise Data Administration
- Troubleshooting Splunk Enterprise
- Splunk Enterprise Cluster Administration
- Splunk Cloud Administration
- Architecting Splunk Enterprise Deployments
- Splunk Architect Certification Lab
- Developing with Splunk's Java and Python SDKs
- Administering Splunk Enterprise Security
- Using Splunk Enterprise Security
- Implementing Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Using Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Splunk User Behavior Analytics
- All Videos
- Splunk Cloud Tutorial
- Installing Splunk Enterprise 6 on Linux
- Installing Splunk Enterprise 6 on Windows
- Getting Data In to Splunk Enterprise (Linux)
- Getting Data In (Windows)
- Getting Data In with Forwarders
- Basic Search in Splunk Enterprise 6.3
- Create a Dashboard in Splunk Enterprise
- Using the Splunk MINT SDK for Android
- Using the Splunk MINT SDK for iOS
- Basic Search in Splunk Light
- Create Reports in Splunk Light
- Create Dashboards in Splunk Light
- Create Alerts in Splunk Light
- Download Fact Sheet
A Splunk Admin supports the day-to-day administration and health of a Splunk installation. This certification track prepares Splunk Partners and Customers to become Splunk Certified Admins. In addition to attending the listed classes that include lecture and hands-on labs, participants take part in two online exams. This path includes the Splunk Certified Power User program, which is a prerequisite to becoming a Splunk Certified Admin.
Notice: The following courses; Using Splunk, Searching and Reporting with Splunk, Creating Splunk Knowledge Objects, Splunk Infastructure Overview are now replaced with Splunk Fundamentals 1 and Splunk Fundamentals 2 (see new learning pathbelow).
If you are a partner or have a subscription, you can continue to take the legacy classes.
This self-paced course teaches you how to search and navigate in Splunk, use fields, get statics from your data, create reports, dashboards, lookups, and alerts. It will also introduce you to Splunk's datasets features and Pivot interface.
Time to take the test. Please register for Splunk Certified User
This 4 virtual-day course focuses on additional SPL commands, using field aliases and calculated fields, creating tags and event types, using macros, creating workflow actions and data models, and normalizing data with the CIM.
Time to take the test. Please register for Splunk Certified Power User Certification.
This 2 virtual day course is designed for system administrators who manage a Splunk Enterprise environment. Topics include Splunk license manager, indexers and search heads, configuration, management, and monitoring.
This 3 virtual day course is for data administrators who are responsible for getting data into Splunk. The course provides content about Splunk forwarders and methods to get remote data into Splunk.
Time to take the test. Please register for Splunk Certified Admin Certification.