Cross-Tier Monitoring Across Your Virtual Infrastructure
Virtualization can help you manage your datacenter more efficiently, but it’s not without challenges. Virtual resources and underlying hardware can cause problems during incident investigations, capacity analyses, change tracking and security reporting.
The Splunk App for VMware provides end-to-end visibility and operational analytics for enterprise-class VMware vSphere deployments.
With the Splunk App for VMware, you can:
- Instantly identify underperforming or distressed hosts, VMs and data stores
- Visualize performance and trend KPIs to immediately expose problems
- Explore errors and exceptions by relating granular performance metrics with VC and ESXi log data within a single console
- Enhance visibility into the storage tier, including built-in correlation and direct drill-downs into NetApp Data ONTAP storage systems
- Correlate vSphere data with data from applications, operating systems, physical hardware infrastructure and networks for end-to-end visibility
Splunk at CloudShare
"We now have visibility across our cloud infrastructure—letting us monitor key datacenter statistics, along with customer experience and usage metrics."
-Director of IT, CloudShare
Splunk at RMS
"Splunk was the only solution we found that is able to tie together all of these different pieces and allow us to perform analytics on all of our data."
-Director of Cloud Operational Intelligence and Monitoring, Risk Management Solutions