Confident decisions and actions at mission speeds
For public sector leaders entrusted with mission success, Splunk offers an enterprise-wide solution with a unified security posture and data analytics capabilities to help them make confident decisions — and take action. Splunk’s ability to provide real-time, data-driven insights helps agencies unlock innovation, improve security and prepare for the mission ahead.
Thousands of U.S. public sector organizations use Splunk’s security, IT and observability solutions, including:
- All three branches of the federal government and more than a dozen cabinet-level departments.
- All four branches of the U.S. military and multiple intelligence agencies.
- All 50 states.
- The majority of the 25 largest cities and counties in the U.S.
- 900+ past and present higher education institutions.
- 48 out of the 50 largest U.S. cities.
- Meet requirements for cyber incident response mandated by the Biden Administration’s recent executive order (EO) OMB M-21-31 with a trusted federal partner that understands agency mandates and the cybersecurity challenges leaders face.
- Protect your data’s confidentiality, integrity and availability in compliance with government security requirements such as FedRAMP moderate and IL5. Learn about compliance at Splunk.
- Automate compliance monitoring and repetitive security tasks so your security operation center (SOC) personnel can focus on high-value strategic initiatives.
- Create flexible and trusted computing environments that reduce infrastructure requirements, derive value from enterprise data, and modernize IT service delivery and end-user experiences.
- Ensure optimal performance, uptime and availability of systems and applications with end-to-end visibility across cloud, on-premises and hybrid environments.