Splunk Agrees to Acquire SignalFx
Any Question. Any Data. One Splunk.
- You see that one of your servers is down, has it impacted the health of your service?
- How do you predict service-level degradation before it occurs?
- What is the impact of your critical service being online?
- Why did your mobile app crash?
- How can you find application problems before your end users do?
- Is your latest application release performing better or worse than before?
- Have you been breached?
- Are there insider threats lurking in your organization?
- How do you detect, block or stop an attack?
- Are your processes working the way they should?
- Are your processes taking longer than they should?
- Are your customers converting?
- Can you predict issues and unplanned downtime before it happens?
- How do you integrate sensor data with industrial control systems and other applications?
- Are there cyber-security threats to your mission-critical industrial systems?
Turn Data Into Action
Splunk gives you the real-time answers you need to meet customer expectations and business goals.
Use Splunk to connect your machine data and gain insights into opportunities and risks for your business.
Splunk scales to meet modern data needs — embrace the complexity, get the answers.
Unlock a new frontier in data analysis and business action
Learn why Splunk was named a SIEM leader for the sixth year running
Improve sales, finance, manufacturing, customer service and more