Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms
Over the past year, "enterprises continue to increase their use of AIOps platforms across various aspects of IT operations management (ITOM) and mature their use cases across DevOps and site reliability engineering (SRE) practices, according to Gartner. By doing so, enterprises are replacing some traditional monitoring tool categories by embedding them within AIOps platforms".
In the 2022 Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms, it is noted that "data management costs and complexity are becoming a concern for many enterprises that have adopted AIOps platforms as they expand their use." The report further mentioned that "although I&O leaders continue to take a cautious approach that is dominated by small incremental goals and practical outcomes rather than an all-inclusive approach, AIOps platform adoption is growing rapidly across enterprises."
The 2022 report findings include:
- What hurdles are becoming a concern for enterprises who have adopted AIOps platforms.
- Barriers companies face when working to implement AIOps platforms.
- Why enterprises are adopting AIOps platforms to compete with and replace some traditional monitoring tool categories.
- How to evaluate if it's time for your organization to consider a domain-agnostic AIOps platform.
- Which IT use cases are especially suited to AIOps.
- Why vendors need to focus on domain-agnostic options to avoid being left out of the market discussion.
Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms, Pankaj Prasad, Padraig Byrne, Gregg Siegfried, 30 May 2022
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herin with permission. All rights reserved.