Learning, Growing, Thriving
Great benefits, ongoing training, fun employee events, giving back and a diverse and inclusive workplace — that's the Splunk experience. We hire great people who do their best work when they've got a healthy work-life balance, awesome colleagues and plenty of ways to unwind!
Find your Splunk fit
Benefits and Perks
Taking Care of Our Employees and Their Families
Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life insurance and survivor benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Business travel and accident insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
Eligible employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Plan with a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Equity awards
- Bonus or commission program
We support you and your family:
- Paid parental leave
- Mother rooms and wellness rooms
- Family Planning
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer:
- 16 company holidays
- 15 vacation days
- 10 sick days
- 10 bereavement days
- 3 volunteer days
Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans:
- Education reimbursement
- Electric car charging stations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stocked kitchens
- Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers
- Pet insurance discount
- Student loan resources
- Cool workspace with collaborative environments
- 529 College Savings Plan
Grow your career at Splunk
Join us in solving big problems with big data
Find out what makes Splunk such a great place to work
Splunkers are encouraged and empowered to be Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
From San Francisco to Shanghai, Splunkers work in 25+ offices across the globe.
Intern with people you want to hang out with, even outside the office.
Hear from Splunkers on the latest.
Culture of Inclusion: Splunkers Share Their Stories
Follow Splunk on LinkedIn for job announcements, company news, and more.