Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a
The Web Marketing Manager will be responsible for initiating and managing the business and technical aspects of web marketing that drives leads and generates awareness for Splunk visitors and users.
- Maintain website content and underlying content management system to support marketing goals and objectives. Continuously make recommendations for improvements based on web best practices.
- Understand and analyze the day-to-day web marketing operations. Work with all the internal teams to document requirements and prioritize them with technology team and act as a liaison for analytics, search, content marketing, and creative services.
- Collaborate with product marketing, digital marketing, and corporate marketing to do web changes and operations.
- Review and evaluate integrity of the website by conducting audits and ongoing content clean-up.
- Create landing pages and microsites, post new content, and refresh website to promote new marketing assets.
- Drive special assignments such as working on a new microsite, leading specific web launches or working with vendors, while hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency.
- Available to work a flexible schedule. Often time this position requires working odd times and over weekends to respond to urgencies on the web.
- 3-5 years of experience running enterprise websites
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of and experience using Google Analytics
- UI/UX experience
- Understanding of Social Media
- Technically oriented person who has supported a marketing team in the past
- Understands B2B marketing in a software company
- Strategic thinker
- Strong work ethic with a "do whatever it takes" and “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Strong eye for design
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and execute multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience in leading and negotiating with third-party vendors
- Natural interest in new/emerging technologies
- Highly motivated collaborative self-starter and self-learner
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.