Splunk is seeking Graduate Technical Support Engineer to provide technical support to our customers and partners. This is a very dynamic role where you will provide technical assistance, troubleshoot and resolve customer problems, collaborate with engineering on various product issues. Learn Splunk, the leading ITOPS, IT Security & Big Data product, and the technologies that surround it.
- Work directly with customers to provide Enterprise and Splunk Cloud Level Support
- Respond to and follow up on our client’s product related issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Develop a deep understanding of the Splunk product
- Provide documentation and participate in online forum support for real-time questions
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to engineering, and provide necessary documentation
- Providing outstanding customer service and technical support to Splunk clients and maintaining customer relationships
- Assist in developing support tools to help troubleshoot issues
- Eligible applicants will be returning to full time study upon completion of the internship
- Preference for students pursuing a BS degree program in computer science, engineering or a related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills/Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies is desirable.
- Some Unix based scripting language (Linux, Solaris, Python, *sh) and some database query language (SQL), report development is desirable.
- An understanding of Relational Databases
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to learn
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Works well as part of a team and contributes to continuous improvement
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, and teamwork
- Potential to learn how to prioritise customer issues effectivelyWe value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.