Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
As the Technical Cloud Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing enterprise-level support to our customers and partners. This is a very dynamic role where you will provide technical assistance, fix and resolve customer problems, collaborate with engineering on various product issues, and contribute to projects revolving around support tools, knowledge management, our growing market place of solutions, and more.
Are you up for a new challenge?
- You will work directly with customers and partners to provide Enterprise and Cloud Level Support
- Respond to and follow up on our client’s product related issues
- Solve technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Develop a keen understanding of the Splunk product
- Provide documentation and participate in online forum support for real-time questions
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary file bug reports, call out cases to engineering, and provide necessary documentation
- Providing extraordinary customer service and technical support to Splunk clients and maintaining customer relationships
- Assist in developing support tools to help solve issues
- Experience in: UNIX (Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), LDAP, Windows, Mac OS X, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in a Technical Support or Service Engineer capacity
- Able to work Sunday to Thursday and support Arabic region
- An understanding of Relational Databases
- Nice to have: Python, Shell Script, Perl, C++/C#/Java, HTML, XML, JSON, Regex
- Experience of Splunk, similar tool or Business Intelligence is a plus
- Logical approach to problem-solving
- Works well as part of a team and contributes to continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills, and relationship building capabilities.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise customer issues effectively
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to work in a dynamic technical environment
- You thrive in a fast paced technical environment and will support a product with frequent product releases and regular maintenance updates
- Occasional weekend work as the business requires
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.