Do you love geeking out over massive data problems? As a Technical Support Associate you will assist and help the Technical Support team with a variety of projects, take on and solve customer problems, and collaborate with engineering and other teams within Splunk.
- Develop an understanding of Splunk features, usage, and administration
- Assist senior members of the Support Team with customer issues
- Some system administration duties; help manage the Support test lab environment
- Reproduce customer environments and issues
- Interact with customers to clarify impact of issue and perform troubleshooting
- Help develop and maintain internal and external knowledge documents
- Must be local to the McLean Office (Tysons Corner)
- Experience with: UNIX/Linux (Windows administration experience helpful but not required)
- Basic knowledge in one or more of the following areas: RegEx, Python, shell scripting, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Networking concepts
- Real passion for technology and helping customers
- Experience in a technical support position (full time or internship) a plus
- Prior experience with Splunk a plus
- Currently enrolled as a student in a Bachelor’s Computer Science degree or similar degree
- Currently pursuing or achieved a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar Bachelor’s program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.